At Newpark Clinic, we help our patients achieve their perfect smile using the full range of the most modern braces available today.
BOOK A CONSULTATION
Providing the Very Best
Being a specialist orthodontic practice, we can provide the full range of available orthodontic braces and can design invisible braces to satisfy your requirements, budget, and lifestyle. Invisalign is now the most popular method of straightening teeth for adults and children. This is because it is effective in straightening teeth in addition to being comfortable and discreet. We also offer interest-free instalment plans so that the attractive new smile you would like could be more affordable than you think! To offer our patients the very best, we continually update our technologies and braces. You can choose from revolutionary Invisalign clear braces, fixed metal braces, ceramic clear fixed braces and more!
Made With You in Mind
Invisalign braces are changed weekly. Each successive clear Invisalign brace is incrementally shaped to gradually straighten the teeth. Invisalign braces move teeth at the same speed as fixed orthodontic train-track braces.
Is Invisalign for You?
- Book your complimentary consultation today – call 01-210 4588 or email email@example.com
- Our specialist orthodontist Dr. O’Donnell will assess your facial pattern, smile, teeth, gums and bite. She can then determine which appropriate teeth straightening options are available to you.
- If you are considering teeth straightening, think about what is important to you?
- Would Invisalign appeal to you? Currently, 50% of our patients are adults.
- Invisalign braces are invisible alternatives for traditional braces and are available for children, teens and adults. These clear braces are a series of clear aligners that gradually move your teeth into an ideal position. They are highly discreet while providing effective and consistent teeth straightening.
- Contact us for a free consultation with our specialist team today
Included With Invisalign For Free
- Teeth whitening kit (18+ years)
- Hygiene cleaning
- State-of-the-art iTero digital scan of your teeth and 3D simulation of your expected outcome
- Dr O’Donnell personally designs your aligners after a thorough analysis of your requirements
- Any amount of extra detailing and fine tuning refinements
- 2 years post treatment follow-up visits
- Retainers after treatment to keep your teeth in position
- Variety of payment plans (monthly instalments etc.)
- Med II tax relief qualification (up to 20% back)
- Children & teenage patients can receive extra Invisalign braces if they are misplaced.
Our Before & After Results
CHECK OUT THE INVISALIGN VIDEOS BELOW
Other Brace Options Available
White Ceramic Braces
The ceramic braces are similar in design to the metal braces, but they have a white or tooth coloured appearance and are made from a clear ceramic material. They are very popular with adults and teenagers who wish to minimise the visual impact of braces.
What makes our clear ceramic braces even more special here at Newpark Clinic is that we use white wires so our clear braces are even clearer.
Lingual Braces – Incognito
Lingual braces are placed on the inside of your teeth making them invisible to others. These braces are 100% customised to each individual and are one of the more exclusive treatments.
We are able to make a variety of retainers in our onsite laboratory including: clear plastic “essix” retainers, permanent retainers “bonded retainers” (ﬁtted on the back of the teeth), hawley retainers and digitally produced Vivera retainers from Invisalign.